Saturday 15 October 2011

Week 125 Lavender and Lace

A very Good Morning to you all, it's B here with a new challenge for you.

But before I tell you about that, wow oh wow, did you love Debs Bear with Us theme last week, some fabulous entries and I am so pleased the task of selecting her winners did not fall on me. Make sure you check Debs post to see if you were one of the lucky ones selected.

So on to this weeks theme which is Lavender and Lace. As always you can make whatever you like, all I ask is that there is some lace and of course the main colour is lilac.

I am pleased to welcome Ruth from A Passion for Stamps as this weeks sponsor and she will be giving the winner four images of your choice as this weeks prize. Here is a little bit about her........


“My name is Ruth and I live in Northern Ireland with my husband and two grown up sons.I started drawing my own images for my cards a couple of years ago and A Passion for Stamps was born! Since then I have got a great Design Team on board making beautiful cards using my images. I draw a wide range of images including florals, animals, birds, cute, male etc and love to use punches to complement them. Please pay us a visit and if there is something you'd really like drawn, feel free to drop me a line."

And here is the lovely card Ruth has created for us this week................


And another beauty from Jo Channon...........





Using Ruth's Cosmos flower




Using Ruth's Butterfly 2 image












Using Ruth's Orchid image


Have a good week everyone and the DT are all looking forward to visiting you this week to see what fabulous creations you have come up with.


11 comments:

Kleine85 said...

A great Theme and wonderful DT Works.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Tanja

Jessica Buffa said...

Stunning creations by the DT. I love all the variations of techniques used. Amazing work!
:O)
Jessica

Marianne said...

Love all the samples. Happen to love lilac, so this one should be easy, I hope, lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful DT inspiration!!! Anytime you hear lace, you know It has to be pretty! :D
hugs,
Karen C

Anonymous said...

Great theme! I've been inspired! I placed my project!
Best Regards,
Jacomijn
www.scrapmetjacomijn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Have really enjoyed making my card for this challenge. Great cards from the DT. Julia.

Rachel said...

Wow, such pretty DT cards! Fab challenge. Wedgie xxx

mags said...

Great challengs. Have entered my card.
Mags
x

Sue Nicholson said...

Great Cards bu DT team.
Cheers Sue xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge and brilliant theme! Love the DT work! Judy x

Theresa's Studio said...

Fun challenge. Great job by the DT.